- Auto Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- RV Insurance
Catastrophe Reporting for insurance companies
In the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster causing catastrophic damage in the state of Florida, it will likely become necessary for the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation (Office) to institute a data call for the purposes of collecting claims and other relevant information from Insurance companies.
What to do in the event of a natural disaster
Make a plan today. Your family may not be together if a disaster strikes, so it is important to know which types of disasters could affect your area. Know how you'll contact one another and reconnect if separated. Establish a family meeting place that's familiar and easy to find.
Business Insurance Coverages
Your business insurance package might include any of the following coverages:
- General Liability Insurance – This is the most common business insurance coverage. It could protect you if you injure someone or damage their property.
- Business Owners Insurance – Also known as a Business Owners Policy (BOP), this group of coverages can provide both basic general liability insurance and other options such as property insurance, loss of income insurance, identity theft insurance and many others.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance – Start an online quote and see what you can save today. From business autos to tractor trailers and dump trucks, we’ve been a leader in commercial auto insurance for over 40 years.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Protect yourself and your employees against some of the medical costs or lost wages that could result from a workplace accident or illness.